Creating 'Let Me Count The Ways' for Newlyweds Aikeem and Ana Riley: a Labor of Love, for Love
The Invitation April 23rd, 2023, will always be a very important day for Aikeem and Ana Riley. It's the day they committed themselves one to the other. It's the day they got married. Aikeem happens to be the son of my good friend, Walter Riley, and I would have loved to be present at this event, but couldn't (unable to get someone to stay with my elderly mother who has arthritis and balance problems). However I felt only a cheapskate would take this opportunity to slide out of getting a wedding gift for the young couple. After a little thought, I happily decided to give a very special gift: an original song dedicated to the newlyweds that everyone can enjoy , long after that day has taken place. So, I set to work, 'kind of' hoping I'd craft the song in time for the wedding. I started it late March and had one month. Well, April flew by without a finished song. But it hadn't been promised to anyone except myself, privately. So I had as long as I needed to fin...
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment